Phone : 04294-243675,243717 | Mobile : 9442593828 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved by AICTE and Affiliated to Anna University Chennai
Accredited By National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
Listed under 2(F)
To apply their basic knowledge in Mathematics, Science and Engineering and to expose to the recent Information Technologies to analyze and solve real world problems.
To be competent in the IT segments and to bring out novel ideas by exploring the multiple solutions for the given problem.
To engage in sustained learning for the career opportunities in industries, research divisions, and academics so that they can adapt to ever-changing technological and societal requirements.
To mould the students to be ethically committed towards team work for producing quality output with the aim of developing our nation.
1. An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and information science in advance level
2. An ability to design a Information system with components and processes to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
3. An ability to identify and modify the functions of the internals of information processing system
4. An ability to apply Software Engineering principles, techniques and tools in software development
5. An ability to create, collect, process, view, organize, store, mine and retrieve information both in local and remote locations in a secure and effective manner
6. An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret information to lay a foundation for solving complex problems
7. An ability to engage in life-long learning to acquire knowledge of contemporary issues in IT domain to meet the challenges in the career
8. An ability to apply the skills and techniques in information technology and interdisciplinary domains for providing solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
9. An ability to develop IT research skills and innovative ideas
10. An ability to model the IT real world problems and to address and share the research issues
11. An ability to share their IT knowledge and express their ideas in any technical forum
12. An ability to present their ideas to prepare for a position to educate and guide others.
Posted on 8th Mar 2018
Posted on 1st Mar 2018