Department Of Electronics And Communication Engineering
About the Department:
The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established during the inception of the institute in the year 2001 to produce competent engineers in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering. At present, the intake is 180 students since 2013.The department offers undergraduate degree programme of B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering & and postgraduate degree programme of M.E Applied electronics & VLSI Design. The department has state-of-the-art laboratory facilities to infuse practical knowledge to the students on par with academic excellence. The department has excellent and consistent placement record and most of the students are placed in reputed organizations. The department actively involved in teaching and research in disparate subfields of Electronics, Telecommunication, Signal Processing and Embedded Systems.
Long Term Goal
- To endeavor the department as a centre of excellence in offering quality education, technically competent and research focus in catering with high pattern of discipline through our dedicated faculty members in order to meet the challenges of industries in the area of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Short Term Goal
- To educate the students with the state of art technologies to meet the growing challenges of the industry.
- To make research culture among the faculty members and students.
- To provide ethical and value based education by promoting activities addressing the societal needs.
Programme Educational Objectives
- Make the graduates to acquire strong in subject fundamentals which facilitate them to solve complex engineering problems for betterment of society.
- Make the graduates for active participation in co-curricular activities which enable them to get exposure in knowledge sharing, novel ideas and leadership skills.
- Make the graduates to exhibit professional and ethical outlook, effective communication, team work and multidisciplinary approach.
- Make the graduates to excel in higher studies and competitiveness in technical profession.
- The graduates will be able to acquire knowledge in mathematics, Engineering Sciences and Fundamentals of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- The graduates will be able to identify, formulate to design electronic circuits and interpret data.
- The graduates will be able to use modern electronic equipments and software’s to analyze Engineering problems.
- The graduates will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- The graduates will be able to understand the professional, ethical and social responsibilities.
- The graduates will be able to analyze the contemporary issues on electronics and provide the necessary solutions to the society.